Thursday, October 11, 2007

German Restaurant


As I mentioned before, I am hopelessly behind with photos and blogging, but slowly catching up. Pretty much every Thurday evening we go to dinner with friends from Trixi's childhood days. We go new places each time. Last Thursday we went to the place pictured above. I scanned their post-card because my photos turned out so dark.. We were greeted at the door by the owner who regrettably informed us there was no room. Trixi said (in german).. "Oh sure, we came all the way from America and now you don't have room". His smile lit up like a Christmas Tree and he said (in german)..."Come on in, we'll just make room". And so we did. We had a great meal and he had me drink some rare Italian liquor that I can't even remember (that's how good it was). I think I have a picture of the bottle.... I think. It was a great night. Cheers.

No comments: