Thursday, August 16, 2007

Castles and Wine



Yesterday we went out to dinner with friends and I had one of the finest glasses of wine on the planet. I have included a photo of it here so you can at least know what it looks like. Sorry you can't taste it but then, oh well, you're not here now are you.

Recently we went to an amazing old castle containing a world famous bird sanctuary. Here is first, a photo of one of the old castle towers that rises up over the bird sanctuary. Second is a photo of one of the owls there. It was so beautiful and the show they put on was worth the trip to Europe itself.






And what little bird-show is complete without a buzzard? This guy was really a card and I was fortunate enough to get a shot of him in his classic pose. "I'm tired of waiting I think I'd like to find something and kill it".



Click Here For Slide Show Of Bird Sanctuary!!

No comments: